My beautiful, darling children were on a mission to drive me insane earlier today. I had some bills to pay, which had I been smart enough I would have paid them while Ella was taking one of her two naps today. However, I was not smart enough to even think about these stupid bills that come every month no matter how bad I wish they wouldn't until AFTER both of Ella's naps. Im lucky I even remembered them at all. I set Ella on the floor with what I thought was an ample amount of toys to keep her occupied for a little while, and Jax was playing with his legos. I figured it wouldn't be too difficult to pay these bills quickly while the kids entertained themselves. WRONG!!!!! Jaxson started running around the room like a mad man, and Ella sat at my feet and whined. I asked Jaxson to just settle down for a minute while mommy did this and then he could go outside. This little bribe of mine did not work. He completely ignored me (he must get this from his dad) and continued acting like a caveman on speed. Ella just continued to whine and cry at my feet and say mamamamamamamama until I thought I was going to scream. So I decided to pick her up, this made her stop crying but she just started hitting the keyboard and trying to stick her finger up my nose. So I put her back down on the floor. Again she started crying and giving me the saddest look you have ever seen. Although at the time I didn't think the face was that cute, I was just trying to keep my cool with my kids. Which I mananged to do, and pay the stupid bills. I did learn an important lesson today. In the future I will ALWAYS pay my bills while my beautiful, wonderful children are sound asleep in their beds. This is necessary in order to keep my sanity. Miraculously the moment I was done paying these bills, my son started acting like a human being again and my daughter returned to the sweet innocent little girl that she is.
No I do not have a picture for this post. I didn't think any of you wanted to see a picture of me tearing my hair out.
1 comment:
Now you know why I like getting up at 6 in the morning....
Post a Comment