The Martin's

Thursday, September 18, 2008

3 year olds and 4 year olds

Yesterday we were at my mom's house, she was watching Gabe while Dani was at work so I took the kids up there so Jax and Gabe could play. They had been playing outside when Jaxson came in the house with a very distressed look on his face, and Gabe trailing behind him. He looked at my mom and I and said...

"Gabe and I are going to have a little talk about 3 year olds and 4 year olds. Gabey just threw a TENTER tantrum, and he even GROWLED at me. So, we are gonna go upstairs to da playroom and we are gonna have a little talk."

I followed them up to the playroom to hear this little talk....

"Gabe, im 4 and you are 3, and 4 year olds are da boss of 3 year olds Gabe. We dont bite, and we dont hit, we dont scratch and we dont take toys away from each other. OK GABE!"

1 comment:

The Smith Family said...

Is this the same for 27 year olds and 24 year olds, because I don't want you to be the boss of me! I am going to throw all the tenter tantrums I want, missy!