Me: What are you doing Jax?
Jax: Im makin a tower with my cups.
Me: Wow! That is a pretty tall tower. What made you decide to get all of them out and make a tower? Your not supposed to stand on the counter Jax.
Jax: But MAMA, I HAVE to make this tower, just look how cool it is!
Me: That is really cool buddy, it's as tall as you are.
Jax:....It is? OH! It really is!
Me: Be careful Jax, I don't want you to fall.
Jax: (eye roll followed by a sigh) I wont MOM.
Me: Smile so I can take your picture next to your tower.
As you can see from this last picture, the tower fell over...
Jax: OH MAN! My tower fell over and now I have to make it AGAIN! HELLO! MOM! ARE YOU LISTENING TO ME?
Me: (unable to answer him immediately because I am laughing hysterically) Uh-oh bud, that's ok. Just build the tower again.
Jax: Why are you laughing so hard Mama?
Me: Because you are hilarious buddy.
Jax: (sigh) oh mom...
Yes, I realize that I am a little obsessed with blogging, but my two little monkey children are always making me laugh and I want to remember these things they do, and hopefully in the meantime I can keep everyone entertained.
1 comment:
Cute kids!!! i love to see pictures of your kids everyday.
I am downloading my mom picture's right now. So maybe buy tonight i will have something. Let's pray!!!
Post a Comment