The Martin's

Saturday, September 27, 2008

I dont want to go to sleep!

The other night princess decided that SHE was going to decide what time she wanted to go to bed, not mommy and daddy. I was so proud of myself for getting the kids bathed, teeth bushed and into bed right on time too. After listening to her scream and say no no on the monitor for 30 minutes, her daddy finally gave in a went and got her out of her bed, he brought her downstairs to give her some milk to see if that would calm her down and make her sleep. Nick and I had been watching Dancing with the stars, Ella started watching the tv and couldn't take her eyes off of the show. We just sat there watching her laughing because Ella usually doesn't even look twice at the tv, she has better things to do. When they would get done dancing Ella would smile at the tv and start clapping, then turn around to Nick and I and grin at us. It was the most adorable thing to watch. Even though Ella could hardly keep her pretty little eyes open, she was determined to watch, and she would throw a fit when I would try and turn her away from the tv to try to get her to sleep, she would look at me and say "no no" and start trying to squirm out of my arms. Apparently she thought she was in charge!

3 comments:

The Little's said...

Well we know that SHE is in charge!!

The Smith Family said...

HAHA! I know you told me about this, but it was way cuter seeing it! I think that no, no thing is so funny!

The Smith Family said...

P.S. Cute blog background :)