Ella has discovered that she loves cottage cheese. I was feeding it to her and she kept getting mad and trying to take the spoon. Since she turned one she has become VERY good at throwing temper tantrums! When I didn't immediately give her the spoon she threw her head back and hit the spoon out of my hand. When she finally calmed down and realized that I had put the spoon in her flailing hands she just grinned at me. Then this is what happened........ Need I say more?
she is so cute. i stared a blog well i guess i should say phillip stared blog. we'll see how long it will take till i take over. thenoblehome.blogspot.com
2 comments:
She should have had a cottage cheese birthday cake and we would have had more action!!!!
she is so cute. i stared a blog well i guess i should say phillip stared blog. we'll see how long it will take till i take over.
thenoblehome.blogspot.com
Post a Comment