So I figured since I have blogged about my best friend, my sister and brother that I should probably write a little something about all of the other important people in our lives. I must apologize in advance because this blog could get rather sappy. But I don't want to leave anyone out, and we want to make sure that everyone knows how much we love them! So here goes....
To my amazing hubby for treating me like a princess (even when I don't deserve it) and for being such an incredible daddy to our two beautiful children. I love you so much!
To my absolutely adorable Nephew Gabriel. I love you so much Gabey! You always keep us entertained with all of the funny things that you say and do.
To my brother-in-law Derek. I am so proud to call you my brother, you are so good to my little sister (thank you for putting up with her) and you are such an incredible daddy to Gabriel. We love you!
To my mother and father-in law. I cannot tell you how much it means to me that you have accepted Jaxson and I. From the day Nick and I started dating you have been so good to us. I am so grateful that I not only found the perfect daddy for my little boy, but that the perfect daddy came with such great grandparents. Jaxson and Ella love their "Papa George and Grandma Bonnie" and Nick and I appreciate everything that you guys do for us. We love you guys so much!
To my dad for being the "dad he didn't have to be". You have always been such a good dad, and you have always been there for me. Thank you for everything that you do for us and for being such a good "Papa Kirk" to Jaxson and Ella. I love you so much dad!
To my mom for being there for me no matter what. You are not only an incredible mom but you are my best friend. I know you will always be there for me. You are the strongest woman I know. I would not be the mommy that I am without you. Thank you for everything that you do for us. And for being such a good "Soma" and whatever name Ella comes up with for you! I love you so much mom!
To all of our grandparents and all of our other family members, we love you all so much!
And last but certainly not least...
To my two beautiful babies. Mommy loves both of you so much! You both mean the world to daddy and I and we can't imagine our lives without both of you.
To Jaxson for always being my big helper and for being such a good big brother to your sissy. You will always be my baby boy no matter how old you get! I love you buddy.
To my little princess Ella. You are such a beautiful baby girl and you are growing up so fast! You will always be my little princess. Mommy loves you so much!!
1 comment:
Do you get sick of me commenting on every post? Doesn't matter I'm going to do it anyway! I LOVED this! It was perfect and I hope all of those people get to read the nice things you said about them. And they damn well better feel that way about you! :)
Post a Comment