The Martin's

Monday, August 25, 2008

How does he think of these things?

We were in the car driving home from the bank today, and Jaxson said "Mom, how does the water in the ocean get salty?" Before I could even come up with an answer for him he came up with his own answer. He said "I know how da water in da ocean got salty. Someone was cooking on da beach one day and dey had a big thing of salt to cook with, and a big huge wave came up on da beach and it took da thing of salt out into da middle of da ocean. All of da salt from da salt thing poured out into da ocean and dat is how da ocean got salty mom!" This of course made me laugh! HARD! Then he said "mom, do you want to know how I know dat?" I said of course I wanted to know how he knew that. He grinned and said "because im soooo smart mom!" I said you are REALLY smart buddy! He said "yep I know mom!" That little mind of his is always working and he comes up with some of the funniest things to say!

2 comments:

The Smith Family said...

Haha! He is SOOOOOO creative!

Brooke said...

That is so funny!