The Martin's

Sunday, October 12, 2008

World record

I think Jaxson may have broken the world record today. For what you ask? For the longest TEMPER TANTRUM ever thrown! Ok so that might be a bit of an exaggeration, but that is what it felt like at the time. Im not even sure why he started throwing the temper tantrum in the first place, and to be honest im not even sure he knows why. Im surprised that he even has enough energy to play and run around like a mad man after this melt down. I would be plastered to the couch for the remainder of the day after that. I wonder how many calories a person could burn while throwing one of these never ending tantrums? Probably several hundred, if thats the case im going to start throwing temper tantrums as my daily exercise routine, it sounds funner than the elliptical, especially if I get my way as a result.

After Jax was done throwing a fit, he immediately returned to the sweet innocent little boy that he is, he just decided he needed to test mommy and daddy's patience this morning. Ahh the joys of raising children.

3 comments:

The Little's said...

At least you were calm enough to take his picture rahter than getting too mad! What a fun way to start the morning!

Anonymous said...

Hey Martins
I just talked to Julie and she told me about this--I really only looked at the pix--they are great!
I'll have to tell the rest of the Hyatts about it. Keep up the good work Carlie!
Auntie Maui

The Smith Family said...

I remember reading this, but I never commmented...I must have been off in Edward land :) I'm sorry you had to deal with this, but it's pretty funny to the rest of us!