Me: Good job bud! You are so smart!
Jax: Dats because I go at preschool!
Me: I know, you are learning so much.
Jax: Yup I am mom! Watch what else I can draw, bump over bump, mom dat makes an M!
Me: Great job Jax! I am so proud of you!
Jax: (huge grin)Thanks mom. Hey mom, d'you know dat I can draw a whale?!?
Me: You can?!?
Jax: Yup! Watch! See mom! See how smart I am! Mom, I got a lot of learning in me!
I wish you could have heard the excitement in his voice, it was so cute, you could just tell he was so proud of himself! He loves going to preschool and coming home and showing me all of the stuff that he did at preschool, we have a special cupboard in the kitchen where we hang up the projects that he does at preschool, he loves to look at them hanging up and see what he has done.
He is getting so big, and while I wish he wouldn't grow up so fast, I love watching him learn to do things, and the best part is seeing how proud of himself he is. I love you buddy!
2 comments:
He's so cute! I'm glad that you guys came on Friday, I love that we are hanging out with each other again. So fun!
So grown up...I still can't believe it!
Post a Comment