The Martin's

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Undies in the toilet

We went to pick Jax up from school and while we were waiting, Ella says, "Mom, I REALLY, REALLY need to go potty right dis minute!" I said "Ella, why didn't you go a few minutes ago when we were getting ready to leave the house? I asked you if you needed to go." Ella: "BECAUSE MOM, the pee wasn't ready to come out then! I told you that!!" I told her she was going to have to wait a few minutes until we got home. Needless to say, she didn't the "potty dance" the entire car ride. When i was getting her out of her carseat, she told me that a little bit had accidentally come out in her underwear. I told her that it was ok and that I would go get her new clothes. She ran into the bathroom and Jax and I were in the kitchen talking about his day at school. We could hear her in the bathroom saying something to us, so Jax went in to see what she needed. He came out of the bathroom a few seconds later laughing so hard he could barely talk. This is why he was laughing....
Those are Ella's princess underwear in the toilet. Still not entirely sure how they got in there since Ella was laughing so hard at herself she could barely tell me. But from what I understood, between her laughing fits and the hiccups she gave herself from laughing, she was swinging them over her head like a helicopter and they flew out of her hand and into the toilet. Between Jax and Ella giggling and seeing the undies in the toilet, I was laughing my head off too! She is such a silly little monkey!