Miss Ella and I went to the nail salon today to get our nails painted while Jax was at school. She was so excited when I told her we were going and that if she was a really good girl, she could get her nails painted too. She picked a sparkly blue, because blue is her favorite color. She sat there nice and still like a big girl and asked the lady all sorts of questions about why she was using the file or why she had a towel under Ella's hands. When she pulled out the nail clippers Ella said, "Oh! we have some just like that at my house!" she couldn't believe someone else had nail clippers too! All of the ladies thought she was adorable (of course) and she kept all of us well entertained with all of her questions and the funny things she was saying. She even made up a song for all of us too! I love the time that her and I get to spend together, just the two of us while Jax is busy learning at school. Even though we miss Jax like crazy and we can't for him to get home. She has such a cute little personality and I can't get enough of her!
Her nails turned out very pretty and she even got a beautiful little flower on two of them just because she is so special!

No comments:
Post a Comment