Later that day Jax was having LESS than perfect behavior, and in the middle of his temper tantrum he stopped and looked at me with this serious face and said "mom I really hope santa's elves cant see me right now." I asked him why and he said "cause im not having very good behavior right now." I told him that he should just quit acting like that and then it wouldn't matter if the elves were watching. He thought about this for a minute and then said "NO! I WANT TO KEEP ACTING LIKE DIS BECAUSE I SLEEPED ON DA WRONG SIDE OF DA BED!!"
The Martin's
Thursday, November 20, 2008
Santa's elves
The other day we were out running some errands and Jaxson started talking about Christmas and Santa's elves. He is rather fascinated with santa and his elves this year, whenever he is having a hard time minding his daddy and I we tell him that santa's elves are watching. When we were out driving he was asking as many questions about santa as he could possible think of, one of his questions was "Mom, how come we cant see Santa's elves?" As I started to explain to him why we couldn't see them he came up with his own conclusion... "Mom, can we not see Santa's elves because dey are NAKED?!" I about drove the car off the side of the road because I was laughing so hard, and because that was NOT something I expected him to say! I explained the real reason we cant see them, and that we shouldn't talk about people being naked. Fortunately at this point we had to go into a store and the subject was dropped.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
so I about drove my car in a ditch when I got your text about this....Jax better be careful when he says things while we're driving!!!
Post a Comment