Last night while I was cooking dinner, both of the kids were in the playroom. I heard Jaxson laugh and then he called me to come in and look at him and Ella. He was so proud of himself because he had lifted Ella up and put her onto the chair in the playroom and they were watching a movie together. Jax just couldn't wait for me to come in there and look at the two of them. He thought it was so cute that his sis was sitting right next to him, although I did have to tell him that it's probably not a good idea to try and lift Ella anymore, especially when I am not right there to help him. He had even put a few toys next to Ella so that she would want to stay on the chair with him a little longer. He just kept looking at Ella saying "your so cute sis" however he didn't think she was very cute later on when he was playing with his legos and she was trying to destroy all of the things he had made!
1 comment:
Gav was sitting right here when I was reading this post and I said, "See Ella?" He says, "ellalala" Then all the sudden with no prompting he goes "DAX!!!!" It was SOOOOO cute! Those pics are darling!
Post a Comment