The Martin's
Wednesday, June 6, 2012
To my sweet babies:
Jax, my big eight-year-old. I'm so proud of how much you have learned this school year. You've gotten so amazingly good at reading, you actually enjoy it now, which makes me so happy. Your spelling, math and everything else you have learned just amazes me. I absolutely adore the proud, sweet look you get on your face when you figure out a math problem all by yourself, or when get your spelling words (that are not easy words) right. The proud look on your face makes me unbelievably proud of you and it melts my heart.
Your getting older now and don't need me quite as much, but when you wake up in the mornings and give me a huge hug the second you see me, or when you say "Mommy, could you please tuck me in to bed?" you make me feel like the luckiest, happiest Mom in the world!
I'm so proud of the sweet, sensitive, smart little boy you are! I love you more than you'll ever know, Buddy!
Love Mommy!
My sweet, sassy Ella Jo, I love watching your animated facial expressions when you talk. You love to learn new things and make "art projects" you love to take your time and do the very best job you can. I love that about you. I love to watch you draw pictures or write things in your perfect, meticulous handwriting. You are completely content to just hang out with Mommy, or to completely entertain yourself. Just the other day just the two of us went and had some "girl time" and got our nails painted. I loved watching you sit in the chair like a big girl, with a smile on your face as they painted your fingernails and toenails. I loved spending time just the two of us. I love it when you get excited because I bought your favorite food at the grocery store and you come up to me, give me a huge hug, and say "Mommy, you did that special for me cuz I'm your special girl, huh?!" You melt my heart without even knowing it. You are such a smart, beautiful girl and you mean the world to me, baby girl!
I love you sooooo much.
Love Mommy!
My sweet, chunky, kissable, happy little Noah, I can't believe you are a year old already! In some ways it feels like this year has flown by, but in some ways it feels like you've always been here with us. Probably because you were meant to be a perfect part of this family. Watching you grow and learn to do things is so amazing. I feel so blessed that I'm lucky enough to be your Mommy, and that we are lucky enough to have you as part of this family. Your big brother and sister absolutely adore you...and you adore them. Watching the three of you together brings me so much joy. You ate starting to say a few words and the grin on your face when you say a new word is so sweet and so precious, just like you! I love it when you sit on my lap and play with your toys, I love the way you still want to snuggle with me, and I love the sweet look on your face when Mommy or Jax reads you a book. You can just tell that that smart little brain in there is taking it all in! I love you to the Moon and back, little Buggy!
Love Mommy!
All 3 of you bring a smile to my face daily and make my days so much brighter just having you around. I'm so proud of the amazing kids you are! You are my little angels and I don't know what I would do without the 3 of you. Even when the day has been crazy and hectic, I wouldn't trade it for anything!
I love you my sweet angels!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment