The Martin's

Friday, November 6, 2009

Halloween

We had a really fun Halloween this year! My Mom, once again, threw a really fun Halloween party the night before Halloween. We had yummy food, played fun games, read "scary" halloween stories and of course, she had her house all decorated for Halloween! This year Jaxson was Optimus Prime, from Transformers for those of you who don't watch that movie on an almost daily basis like we do at the Martin house, Ella was a furry pink bunny rabbit, and Gabriel was Iron Man.  For the party we all dressed up, but unfortunately, most of the pictures I did take, somehow got erased. Colby was Bret Micheals (not sure on the spelling) my Mom was a black cat, Dani was Cruela Deville...once again not sure on the spelling...Derek was Jasper (the robber from 101 Dalmations) I was "white trash" and Nick was a nerd...if you ask me, he pulled his costume off WAY to well...doesn't he make you proud, George and Bonnie????

1 comment:

The Smith Family said...

I still want to see a picture of your costume bff!!!