So apparently now that princess is almost two, in less than 24 hours :-( she thinks she is big enough to do things all by herself, or as she likes to put it "Do it by Ella's self" in addition to flipping out when I don't have time to let her try and get herself dressed, which takes several minutes, she informed me tonight, with her princess attitude that "Ella brush own teeth, Mommy!" Not only did she yank the toothbrush out of my hand, she did it with a don't you dare try and stop me look on her face. I thought I was the only one around this house that knew how to pull that look! She wouldn't even let me touch her toothbrush, I tried to help her at the end to make sure she had gotten all of her teeth. This backfired. Princess Ella has mastered the art of throwing temper tantrums, and she proceeded to throw one. Since I have dealt with one too many tantrums from my beautiful princess today, I decided to let her have her way. It's a good thing she is so cute!



That's the "Ha Ha I got my own way" look.
No comments:
Post a Comment