The Martin's

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Da water in da tub is green!!

Wanna know how to make bathtime even more fun?? Make the water green...or whatever color happens to be the favorite color, in Jaxson's case it's green. My mom gave Jaxson these watercolor tablets that turn the water in the bathtub different colors. I was a little worried that it would turn the kids skin colors too, and that I would have to send Jaxson to school this morning with green skin. This was not the case though, thank goodness!! Jaxson could not wait to use them in his bath last night, when I asked him which color he wanted to make the bath he instantly said green, because this is his favorite color. When the kids got into their green bath last night they were both grinning and looking at the water like it was the coolest thing they had ever seen. Ella kept putting her hand under the water and staring at it, and Jax looked at me and said "Mom, can we drink dis water?" I told him that we don't drink our bath water, it's gross, and he said "but MOM...dis water is green!!!! It's different den normal bath water...DUH!" I told him that just because it's green that doesn't mean that we drink it. He just rolled his eyes at me and proceeded to splash water in his sister's face, she didn't think this was funny at all, so she splashed him right back and then grinned at me. Jax was not too happy when he had to get out of his green bathtub and he informed me that next time he wants his water to be orange!!

1 comment:

The Smith Family said...

I can't wait to get some of this for Gavin! So cool!